Finding Mold in Your Constantine, MI Business
If you find mold in your business, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties. We'll make it "Like it never even happened."
When you find mold in one corner of an office, don’t ignore it! SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties is here to help. We understand that besides causing a major business interruption, a mold problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property. If you discover the mold in your Constantine business, SERVPRO recommends following these guidelines to ensure your safety:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties for mold remediation services.
- Do not touch or disturb the mold.
- Do not blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Do not attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Do not spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
If you suspect your property has a mold problem, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties, who will respond quickly and work fast to manage the situation.
What We Do After Your Home Fire in Edwardsburg, MI
When the fire trucks leave and you're left with fire and water damage, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties.
Fires can be devastating to your home. After the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts. SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties have specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition. SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties knows just how devastating a fire can be. Fire and water damage can leave your house unsafe and unlivable. They’re trained to clean and restore your home with as little disruption as possible. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals clean and restore your property using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques. Their “restore first” mentality reduces interruption and gets you back to your life.
Call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties when your home suffers from a fire damage. We’ll help make it “Like it never even happened.”
Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Vandalia, MI
When you want your carpets to look new again, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties! We'll make years of wear "Like it never even happened."
Did you know that SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties also does carpet cleaning? We offer a range of specialized cleaning methods that are chosen depending on the type of carpet, the soilage and the aggressiveness of cleaning. Our different types of carpet cleaning are as follows:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
Even the highest-quality items can show soiling over time. Protect your investment by calling your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional to clean and maintain your carpet and upholstery. Today's carpet and upholstery materials vary dramatically. The SERVPRO System offers a number of cleaning options to match any type of upholstery or carpet.
Storm Damage in Your Dowagiac, MI Home
When a thunderstorm hits your home, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties.
When a thunderstorm hits and knocks a tree onto your home, breaking through the roof as well as filling your home with water, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties. Restoring storm and flood-damaged properties is the cornerstone of our business. Our highly trained professionals use specialized equipment and advanced training to quickly restore your property to pre-storm condition. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to minimize secondary damage.
We will take care of the tree that came through your roof, as well as inspecting and properly mitigating the rain water that has soaked into the interior structure of your home. We will remove the necessary structure components and start the complete drying process so that your home can be restored to pre-storm condition and make it “Like it never even happened.”
No Water Damage Is Too Big or Too Small in Your Jones, MI Home
Call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties when a water damage occurs in your home. We'll make it "Like it never even happened."
Whether you experience a flood or an overflowed sink, SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties is here to help. When a damage affects your home, no matter how big or small, it is incredibly important to you to get it mitigated as soon as possible. When clean water overflows from your sink onto the ground, SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties has some tips that may be of assistance.
- Shut off the source of water if possible or contact a qualified party to stop the water source.
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas of the building, when access to the power distribution panel is safe from electrical shock.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Enter rooms with standing water where electrical shock hazards may exist.
- Use your household vacuum cleaner to remove water, as it could possibly cause electrical shock or damage to the vacuum cleaner.
Call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties when you experience water in your home when it shouldn’t be. We’ll help make it “Like it never even happened.”
Helping Make Water Damage “Like it never even happened,” In Your Constantine, MI Business
SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties will make your commercial loss "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties understands your responsibility to provide results to your shareholders, managers and customers. When a water damage occurs in your facility, we work quickly and efficiently to get your doors back open as soon as possible. SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties prides themselves on timely assignment by following the 1-4-8 rule.
1: Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will contact you to arrange for service.
4: Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO professional will be on-site to begin mitigation services.
8: Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing will be communicated to the correct person.
Our goal is always to exceed customer expectations. When you are distressed from losing control of a situation, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties to help regain control and make your water damage “Like it never even happened.”
Cleaning Up After A Fire in Your Mendon, MI Home
If a fire occurs in your home, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties to make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties understands the feelings of frustration and overwhelming concern for your home after a fire occurs and you’re left to deal with the aftermath. We have some helpful tips of things you should and shouldn’t do after a smoke or fire damage occurs in your home.
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpet.
- Keep your hands clean. Soot on hands can further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
- Place dry, colorfast towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- Attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces without first contacting your SERVPRO Franchise Professional.
- Attempt to clean any electrical appliances (TV sets, radios, etc.) that may have been close to fire, heat or water without first consulting an authorized repair service.
When a fire damage occurs in your Mendon home, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties. We’ll help make it “Like it never even happened.”
Preparing Your Sturgis, MI Business for Michigan’s Winter Storms
When winter storms hit, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties. We'll make storm damage "Like it never even happened."
As winter and spring begin to merge together in Michigan, it often brings lots of ice and freezing temperatures. With that being said, it is incredibly important to prepare your Sturgis business for the unseen dangers of ice and freezing temperatures. SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties has a few tips to help keep you, your employees and your customers safe.
- Check your business property for downed tree limbs and branches. Weather, such as wind, heavy rain, ice and snow, can cause branches to fall, which could cause damage to the property and potentially cause personal injuries.
- Inspect property, especially walkways and parking lots, for proper drainage to alleviate flood hazard potential.
- Inspect all handrails, stairwells and entryways to address and correct potential slippery or hazardous areas. Install mats or non-slip surfaces and post caution signs where water could be present.
- Ask your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional about starting an Emergency Ready Profile for your business.
SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties is here to help make those winter weather damages “Like it never even happened.”
Let SERVPRO Help When Your Marcellus, MI Home Has a Fire
After the fire has been put out, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties to make the soot and smoke residue "Like it never even happened."
After a smoke or fire damage occurs in your Marcellus home, the ceilings, walls, woodwork, structure and floors will often need a thorough cleaning. You don’t want to risk making the damage worse by attempting to clean up the remaining soot yourself, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties. Our experienced Franchise Professionals will pretest the soot and smoke in your home to determine the extent of the damage and determine the specific equipment and cleaning products necessary to clean and protect the different types of surfaces found in your home. Depending on the amount of soot, SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties may even be able to reduce the cost of recovery by cleaning lighter soot deposits found on some surfaces, eliminating the expense incurred with repainting or refinishing. In other cases, our professionals will clean to “prepare for painting”. This process deodorizes and ensures the new paint will adhere properly to the surface.
If you experience a smoke or fire damage in your Marcellus home, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties at (269) 273-8777. We make fire damage “Like it never even happened.”
Storm Damage on Your Vandalia, MI Home
When a sudden storm hits your home, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties to make the damage "Like it never even happened."
Storms can arise anywhere. They can arise in a variety of forms ranging from snow and ice storms, to rain and wind storms, the severity of which can also vary. There is no telling when one of these frightful disasters may occur, especially in Michigan. That’s why SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties is available to you 24/7, 365 days a year and we are equipped to handle any size disaster you may face.
- Our team consists of highly trained professionals who specialize in storm damage restoration.
- We have professional equipment and industry approved techniques that can save you time and money.
- We provide detailed communication throughout the cleaning and restoration process to help keep you informed and in control of the restoration that is occurring to your home.
When unexpected storms damage your home, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties. Our office can be reached at (269) 273-8777.