Preparing Your White Pigeon, MI Business for Winter
SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties wants to help keep your business safe this winter. Call us at (269) 273-8777 to schedule your ERP today.
Michigan weather can be unpredictable and when your business is unprepared for winter weather, it can become an issue. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties has some tips to help you prepare your White Pigeon business for winter.
- Check your business property for downed tree limbs and branches. Weather, such as wind, heavy rain, ice and snow, can cause branches to fall, which could cause damage to the property and potentially cause personal injuries.
- Inspect property, especially walkways and parking lots, for proper drainage to alleviate flood hazard potential.
- Inspect all handrails, stairwells and entryways to address and correct potential slippery or hazardous areas. Install mats or non-slip surfaces and post caution signs where water could be present.
- Ask SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties about starting an Emergency Ready Profile for your business.
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties is here to help, 24/7, 365 days a year. Call us at (269) 273-8777 to set up an Emergency Ready Profile for your business.
Your Dowagiac, MI Business and Indoor Air Quality
If you see or suspect mold in your Dowagiac business, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties. We'll make it seem "Like it never even happened."
You only have one chance to make a first impression with your customers. Using safe and biodegradable products, SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties can create a clean, fresh, and long-lasting impression in your Dowagiac business. In the 1970s, Sick Building Syndrome became apparent as groups of people displayed similar symptoms after having spent extended periods of time in buildings with poor air quality. Good judgment and immediate attention can correct the situation to keep the air in your business clean. Some helpful tips to keep your air as clean as possible include:
- Act within the first 24-48 hours of finding the source of air contaminants
- Correct any water leaks or standing water.
- Remove any standing water under cooling coils or air handling units.
- Properly maintain humidifiers, if used.
- Replace wet or visibly moldy insulation materials.
If you discover mold in your Dowagiac business, call SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties at (269) 273-8777! We are here to help keep you and your customers healthy and happy.
Avoid Water Damage in your Colon, MI Home
Call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties at when water damage occurs to your home. We're here to help make it "Like it never even happened."
Water intrusion in one room can mean water damage in other rooms. What starts out as an accidental spill can turn into a larger, unseen issue before you know it. Removing surface water can help prevent more extensive damage. However, water intrusions invade walls, floors and ceilings to find the lowest points in your home. Standing water from an over-flowing bathtub or a different water incident will search for pin hole crevices and cracks in your floors and walls looking for a way to travel downwards. Surfaces such as drywall, wood and carpet pull water away from plain sight and into the interiors of your home where they can cause greater damage, unbeknownst to you. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties is here to help you! When water damage is discovered in your home, call us at (269) 273-8777 and we will send our trained professionals and latest equipment to locate the source of the damage, detect moisture levels, and dry all affected areas.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned in Three Rivers, MI
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties will clean for you! Call us today at 269-273-8777 to schedule your Certified: SERVPRO Clean today.
As the communities around us return to business, we will all have a new sense of what it means to be clean. At SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties, we are dedicated to inspiring confidence and cleanliness in the communities we serve. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, our new defensive pathogen cleaning program, goes way beyond standard janitorial cleaning practices.
So how does it work? It’s grounded in our unique 3 C’s:
- Consult: Not all businesses are the same, so we’ll tailor a bespoke cleaning program based on the unique needs of each facility.
- Clean: Based on the agreed plan, an expert deep clean is initiated using our proprietary EPA-Approved Hospital-Grade cleaning solutions and always adhering to the leading level of cleaning and decontamination standards set by the CDC.
- Certify: You’ll know a business is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned by the shield posted on their front window. Along with digital emblems and other collateral, this beacon represents their commitment to the comfort and security of their employees, customers and community.
Disinfecting your home or business can be overwhelming. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties is here to help. Call us at (269) 273-8777 to clean your business the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned way.
Clean Carpets in Your White Pigeon, MI Business
Let SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties clean for you! Call us today at 269-273-8777.
Even the highest-quality carpet and upholstery can show soiling over time. Protect your investment by calling us to clean and maintain your carpet and upholstery. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties offers Professional Cleaning that can address moderate to heavy soil in your carpets.
Carpets act as a filter, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair and other soils. Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tips of the fibers. If you wait until carpets look really dirty, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance. How often you’ll need to have your carpets professionally cleaned depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb is to have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 months.
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties is here to get the job done right. Call us at (269) 273-8777 to schedule your Professional Carpet Cleaning.
Fire Damage Tips in Constantine, MI
Call SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties for your fire damage needs today at 269-273-8777.
When damage from a fire occurs at your home, it can be difficult to know what steps to take next. You may feel fearful or hopeless as you walk through the space that used to be your safe haven. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties has Fire Damage Emergency Tips that can be of assistance when you aren’t sure what to do:
- Limit movement in home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties is here to help with 24/7 emergency service and timely mitigation response to help alleviate your concerns. We will work very hard to restore your home and memories back to their original beauty.
Water Damage in Your Dowagiac, MI Home
Call SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties at 269-273-8777 for your water damage cleanup needs!
In the instance that you discover a leak in your Dowagiac home, call SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties. Undiscovered leaks and moisture build-up can cause damage to floors, walls and ceilings, leading to soft dry wall, stained ceilings and other more serious problems.
Although damage may go unnoticed for an extended period of time, proper cleanup is vital to the restoration of your property. Some maintenance tips to help catch a possible leak faster include:
- Inspect ceiling tiles regularly for discoloration or leaks. This could be a sign of leaks in the HVAC unit or piping.
- Check waterlines in coffee makers, refrigerators and water filtration systems for kinks or leaks, annually.
- Remove standing water with a mop and seek professional assistance for complete drying and restoration.
Here at SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties, our team is trained in water mitigation and restoration to help bring you and your family peace of mind during a stressful situation. If you find yourself facing water damage, call SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties at (269) 273-8777.
Flooding in Your Sturgis, MI Home
Call SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties for your flood cleanup needs at 269-273-8777!
Flood and storm damage can be detrimental to your Sturgis, MI home. Floods rank as one of the most common and widespread natural disasters in the United States. Knowing how to prepare and deal with potential flooding in advance can affect how much of your property can be restored and how much has to be replaced. During a flood, it is helpful to know of safety measures that can be taken to help minimize damage. Examples of these measures can include:
- Do not touch electrical equipment if you are wet or standing in water.
- Avoid floodwaters. Water may be contaminated by oil, gasoline or raw sewage. Water may also be electrically charged.
- While evacuating, avoid attempting to drive through floods or rising water.
Disasters and emergencies strike without warning. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties is always here to help. Our professionals are trained in water damage restoration and will be there every step of the way.
What to do after a house fire in Edwardsburg, MI
This house was damaged by a large fire.
SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties is always there to help make it "Like it never even happened." Listed below are some of the things you can do to help until SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties arrives:
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from spreading and additional damage from occurring.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs and high traffic areas and upholstery.
- Coat chrome faucets, trim and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet.
- Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces.
- Do not clean any electrical equipment.
- Do not shampoo carpet or upholstery.
- Do not send clothing to a dry cleaner since improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
Flooding in Your Vandalia, MI Home
If flooding devastates your home, call SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties at (269)273-8777.
Flood and storm damage can be devastating to your Vandalia, MI home. Flooding is one of the most common natural disasters in our area. During a flood, knowing potential hazards can help you stay safe. If unsure what you should look for, check out these tips.
- A potentially soaked ceiling could be unstable.
- Identify and avoid electrical shock hazards. If you can do so safely, turn off the electricity.
- Avoid wading in flood water as it may be contaminated.
- Keep an eye out for hazardous debris that may be hidden in the water.
- Do not walk, swim, or drive through flood water. Moving water can knock you down.
Due to the heavy rain we have been receiving, your home may fall victim to flooding. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties is always here for you. Our professionals are trained in water damage restoration and will be with you every step of the way. Don’t hesitate to call us at (269)273-8777.