Retail Cleaning and Restoration with SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties
Call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph counties any time for retail cleaning and restoring. (269)-273-8777
If your retail space in Cass or St. Joseph county of Michigan needs cleaning or damage repair due to fire, water, mold or another event, SERVPRO® has the experience in retail store cleaning to get you back in business quickly.
When an emergency strikes your retail facility, it’s important to act quickly to help lessen the damage and restore the area to preloss condition while also maintaining daily business operations when possible.
Our highly trained professionals are available any time to respond to retail water damage and other emergencies, no matter the size or cause. We perform our retail store cleaning and restoration services with care, helping to ensure all surfaces, displays and merchandise are restored to preloss condition. We do this with as little disruption to your retail business as possible, working after hours if necessary. We safely isolate the damaged areas, so you can continue normal business activities.
We are here for you 24/7! Call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph counties any time for retail cleaning and restoring. (269)-273-8777
Happy Summer 2022!!!
Beach setting, sunglasses, flip flops, umbrella drink
While this time of year is a great time to enjoy BBQs, fire pits, and fireworks, it is also a time to be wary of potential fire hazards that could impact your home or business in Three Rivers, MI.
Here are 6 tips to help keep your Summer fun AND safe!
- Keep a bucket of water or, as is required in many towns, a hose handy near your fire pit. If embers float out of your fire pit, or a log falls down from your bonfire stack and sets nearby foliage, paper, or other flammable materials aflame, you don’t want to be scrambling for a way to put the fire out.
- Supervise all fireworks that you are using (if fireworks are legal in your state, of course). Sparklers and pinwheels might seem “low risk,” but the reality is that there aren’t any fireworks out there that are safe enough for kids to use without adult supervision.
- It’s also important to ensure that no one tries to re-light fireworks that don’t work properly the first time. Dump these in a bucket of water and move on to the next package.
- Keep your grill or BBQ pit clean! Prevent accidental grease fires by cleaning out your pits or grease traps
- Inspect the area around your BBQ and campfire. It is important to make sure that you there is nothing flammable around where you are going to be lighting a fire. - Consider deck railings, overhanging, branches, dry grass, piles of dry wood and recycling, brush nearby
- When you will not be supervising the fire, make sure you put it out! Call SERVPRO @269-273-8777
Add SERVPROXIDE to your daily cleaning protocol today!
Add SERVPROXIDE to your daily cleaning protocol today!
For over 50 years, SERVPRO has been at the forefront of extreme disaster clean-up and restoration. We are now proud to offer our certified disinfectant, SERVPROXIDE as a daily cleaning product for the general public.
SERVPROXIDE kills 99.999% of viruses and bacteria with an extremely low EPA toxicity rating. Our disinfectant is for both residential and commercial properties and is a hospital grade non-bleach surface disinfectant.
SERVPROXIDE currently comes in 1 gallon jugs available here.
Add SERVPROXIDE to your daily cleaning protocol today!
Have any questions for the professionals? Call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph counties today! (269)-273-8777.
Emergency Fire Damage Tips after a Storm
If you need further assistance with clean-up from a storm, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph counties 24/7, 365 days a year. (269)-273-8777
Here are some tips to help prevent further damage to your home or business after a big storm has passed through.
- Limit Movement: limit movement in the home or business to prevent soot particles from embedding into carpet and avoid tracking.
- Keep hands clean: Keep hands clean. Soot on hands on further soil walls, woodwork, and upholstery.
- Empty Freezer and Refrigerator: if electricity is off, empty your freezer and refrigerator completely and prop doors open to help prevent odor.
- Wipe Off Soot: Wipe soot from metal kitchen and bathroom faucets, trim and appliances.
If you need further assistance with clean-up with fire damage from a storm, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph counties 24/7, 365 days a year. (269)-273-8777.
What You Should Do After a Fire
Call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph counties today (269) 273-2597
After a Fire - Use Caution
While waiting for help to arrive, safety is key:
- Assess whether it’s safe to stay in the house.
- Look out for electrical and “slip and fall” hazards.
- Only attempt activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
- If safe to enter, and weather permits; open windows and doors to “air out” structure and reduce smoke odors.
Limit movement in the home to help prevent cross-contamination such as soot particles being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
Wash houseplants on both sides of the leaves.
Cover Traffic Areas
Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
Change your HVAC filter.
Empty Fridge & Freezer
If electricity is off, empty the freezer and refrigerator and prop open the doors.
In the unfortunate event of a house or business fire, consider calling SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties for your fire restoration needs. (269) 273-2597
Certified Cleaned from SERVPRO of Vandalia!!
Call SERVPRO today @ 269-273-8777
Our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program is the answer. With a tailored cleaning program that is customized for your business needs, our expertly trained staff cleans and decontaminates your property according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention standards.
We use EPA-approved cleaning solutions, including our proprietary cleaning agent SERVPROXIDE, a hospital-grade disinfectant that is NSF certified for direct food contact surface use.
As a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned participant, you’ll provide reassurance to your customers and employees that you’re taking all the steps needed to get the highest level of clean for them. This dedication will be on display through a decal window emblem, and other digital marks to show your commitment to clean.
*Proprietary study prepared by Message Factors, Inc. Results are based on experiences and perceptions of 1,000 consumers surveyed May 2020.
SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties is here to help 24/7, 365 days a year
When your basement floods, SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties is here to help! Call (269)-273-877 today!
When a water damage occurs at 1am, you can’t wait until normal business hours to call and get it taken care of. That’s why SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage. We answer the phone, ready to help.
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to expect:
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
When you discover a water damage, call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties right away (269)-273-8777. We’ll help make it “Like it never even happened.”
Commercial Cleaning of SERVPRO Edwardsburg
Call SERVPRO today @ 273-273-8777
Your commercial property says a lot about you to potential clients and customers. You want to build trust and present your business or public space as a safe, clean place to be. With more than 50 years of experience, we’ve earned the reputation as a trusted leader in the restoration industry and specialize in fire and water damage, specialty cleaning, mold, and so much more. Our highly-trained professionals understand your need to keep business going, even after an emergency. That’s why we offer flexible solutions, working after hours or around the clock to complete your restoration project. In many cases, SERVPRO can clean up in a way that the damaged space can be safely isolated from functional space so that normal operations can proceed around the cleanup. This minimizes the downtime you have for your facility. We’re Faster to any size disaster™ providing 24/7 emergency service. With more than 1,900 locations, you can be sure there’s a SERVPRO near you and is ready to respond to your emergency call.
What to do & What NOT to do after a fire.
Call SERVPRO of Three Rivers @ 269-273-8777 today!
What To Do After A Fire
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Clean and protect chrome with light coating of petroleum jelly or oil.
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves.
- Change HVAC filter.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers.
What NOT To Do After A Fire
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting your local SERVPRO.
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Don't use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat or water.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don't send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
Creating a Healthy Environment in your Volinia, MI home
We will make it "Like it never even happened." Call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph counties 269-273-8777.
SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties cares about your well-being. We want you to be healthy, especially in your own home. We have created a Healthy Home Checklist that can help you determine if your home may have Indoor Air Pollution.
Healthy Home Checklist
- Do you smoke in your home?
- Do your kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room have adequate ventilation and exhaust fans?
- Do you change your air filters once a month?
- When cleaning or doing laundry, do you use bleach, ammonia or aerosol spray cans?
- Is your gas fireplace and/or gas stove checked yearly for emissions?
- Was your home built before 1978? If so, has it been checked for lead-based paint?
- Do your bathrooms have carpet?
Causes of Indoor Air Pollution
- Biological contaminants such as mold, dust mites, viruses and pet dander.
- Tobacco smoke
- Volatile organic compounds including household cleaning products, pesticides and aerosol propellants.
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties knows how important it is to keep your home healthy and happy. Our professionals can work to eliminate any embarrassing, offensive odors in your home. Identifying and eliminating odors completely can be a tricky thing, so give us a call at (269) 273-8777, and we will help make it “Like it never even happened.”