Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties specializes in water and fire damage cleanup and restoration but did you know they are one of the leaders in commercial and residential carpet cleaning? That's right, SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties has the IICRC certified technicians available 24/7 for all of your commercial and residential carpet cleaning needs. No job is too big or too small for our general cleaning division. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties can not only clean commercial and residential carpeting but we also can perform a general cleaning of you home or office. If the general cleaning of your home or office has gotten away from you let the pros at SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (269) 273-8777
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.