Leave the Hassle of Boarding up Your Three Rivers, MI Home to the Professionals
Why take the risk? Let SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties do the work!
Boarding up damaged property is a burden that no one should ever have to go through – especially if it is your property that has been damaged.
Boarding up damaged property incorrectly could cause secondary damages such as moisture, animal intrusion or even outsiders intruding, making the situation even worse. Not to mention boarding up after damage has occurred can be as dangerous as the damage itself. It is important to have the correct training and materials for the job to avoid further damage.
SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties can board up the damaged property, mitigate and restore the original damage, providing you with peace of mind while helping to make it “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at (269) 273-8777.
American Red Cross
SERVPRO has been a national sponsor of the American Red Cross Ready Rating™ program since 2013.
5 Reasons to Support the American Red Cross
- With the help of 4 million people, they can provide more than 40% of America’s blood supply each year.
- Red Cross CPR training helps save lives of people and pets.
- They served more than 68 million snack and hot meals after Hurricane Katrina, Rita, Wilma, and Sandy.
- Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies support 97 million volunteers in 186 countires who are ready to help.
- The Red Cross Helps nearly 150,000 military families and veterans annually with emergency communications and access to community resources.
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties are proud supporters of the American Red Cross.
To learn more about the American Red Cross, visit http://www.redcross.org/about-us/who-we-are/mission-and-values
Certifications and affiliations of SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industry.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- MRT - Mold Remediation Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Michigan Association of Independent Agents - MAIA
- Cassopolis/Vandalia Chamber of Commerce - Board Member
- Three Rivers Area Chamber of Commerce
- SNAP-St. Joseph County Networking Area Professionals
- Dowagiac Chamber of Commerce
- Edwardsburg Chamber of Commerce
- BNI - Gateway City Leaders
- Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce
- Community Emergency Response Team - CERT
- Michigan Emergency Management Association - MEMA
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call SERVPRO of Cass and St. Joseph Counties at (269) 273-8777