Recent Before & After Photos

Water damage to bathroom tile floor in Mendon, MI

The perfect scenario for a pesky water damage. This homeowner started her bath and went to the kitchen to get some water, her phone rang and she answered it to... READ MORE

When sewage backs up in your Colon, MI home call the professionals at SERVPRO

This unfortunate homeowner had a funny smell coming from their basement. They never went down in their basement other than for storage. They got a gruesome su... READ MORE

Proper remediation of Mold to this Sturgis, MI basement

This homeowner had a lot of contents in their basement that were affected by mold after their hot water heater leaked all over the basement. Mold forms within 4... READ MORE

Water damage to your Three Rivers, MI home can be stressful

This basement got flooded due to a malfunctioning hot water heater. It flooded the entire finished basement and affected a lot of contents. SERVPRO came in and ... READ MORE

The water damage company you can count on to help in your time of need

This flooded basement was the result of a pipe burst in the utility/laundry room. The extent of the water damage affected the furnace room, the workshop and a l... READ MORE

Water damage to Cassopolis, MI Kitchen

A dishwasher had been leaking in this Cassopolis, MI home for a few days undetected. The homeowner noticed water in the basement and called us to investigate. ... READ MORE

Fire Damage Cleanup in Marcellus, Michigan

This fire damage occurred in the kitchen of this Marcellus, Michigan home. 1 in 4 people will have a significant fire damage occur to their house. If you have a... READ MORE

Fire damage in Niles, MI

This fire damage in Niles, MI happened due to an electrical malfunction. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties had to detach and clean every panel in the b... READ MORE

Water damage in Sturgis, MI

This water damage occurred in a basement in Sturgis, MI. If you have a water damage in Cass or St. Joseph Counties call 269-273-8777 and we will make it "Like ... READ MORE

Roof Leak Caused Mold Infestation in Cassopolis, MI

This Cassopolis family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to a roof leak that went undetected for a couple months. Mold problems like t... READ MORE