About SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties
Owners of SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties officially opened it's doors for business in Three Rivers, MI on January 1st, 2010. The company is locally owned and operated by Tony Blodgett who was born, raised and lives in Schoolcraft, MI. A local to the area, he finds great happiness in helping and serving the communities of Cass & St. Joseph Counties. Over the past 6 years, SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties has proudly donated 1000 smoke detectors annually to local fire departments for Fire Prevention Awareness Week. Tony's professional key to success is "treat your employees and community well and good things will happen."
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Performing water damage/fire damage cleanup and restoration in Dowagiac, Cassopolis, Edwardsburg, Marcellus, Union, Three Rivers, Mendon, Constantine, Centreville, White Pigeon, Sturgis, Colon and many more!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MRT - Mold Remediation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BNI - Gateway City Leaders
- Cassopolis/Vandalia Chamber of Commerce - Board Member
- Community Emergency Response Team - CERT
- Dowagiac Chamber of Commerce
- Edwardsburg Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan Association of Independent Agents - MAIA
- Michigan Emergency Management Association - MEMA
- SNAP-St. Joseph County Networking Area Professionals
- Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce
- Three Rivers Area Chamber of Commerce
- Double Volume Award
- Highest Volume Award for Single License
- Leland Gayheart Fire Safety and Prevention Award
- Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Top 100 Franchise Award
- Three Rivers Area Chamber of Commerce Community Service Award