Fire Prevention Tips in your Sturgis, MI Home
House fires are never planned, but they are preventable. Proper maintenance and planning may prevent a good majority of house fires. These tips are simple but can often be forgotten.
- Replace cracked, damaged, and loose electrical cords and make sure they are not overloaded with plugs.
- Always turn off the dryer before leaving the house
- Clean the lint tray in your dryer before each use.
- Stay in the kitchen when frying, grilling or using an open flame.
- Always turn off the stove before leaving the kitchen.
If a fire devastates your home, call SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties. We understand how disruptive fires can be to your home. Our crew responds quickly with fire, smoke and soot cleanup and restoration services. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties restores your home and your peace of mind. Call us today at (269)273-8777.