Your Dowagiac, MI Business and Indoor Air Quality
You only have one chance to make a first impression with your customers. Using safe and biodegradable products, SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties can create a clean, fresh, and long-lasting impression in your Dowagiac business. In the 1970s, Sick Building Syndrome became apparent as groups of people displayed similar symptoms after having spent extended periods of time in buildings with poor air quality. Good judgment and immediate attention can correct the situation to keep the air in your business clean. Some helpful tips to keep your air as clean as possible include:
- Act within the first 24-48 hours of finding the source of air contaminants
- Correct any water leaks or standing water.
- Remove any standing water under cooling coils or air handling units.
- Properly maintain humidifiers, if used.
- Replace wet or visibly moldy insulation materials.
If you discover mold in your Dowagiac business, call SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties at (269) 273-8777! We are here to help keep you and your customers healthy and happy.