Emergency Ready Profile in Mendon, MI.
As many as 50% of businesses may never reopen after a disaster. Of the businesses that survive, a majority have a preparedness plan in place. Preparation is key in making it through any size disaster. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties’ Emergency Ready Profile provides the information needed to begin mitigation quickly. It can minimize the damage done and the amount of time your business is inactive. The Emergency Ready Profile consists of the following:
- The ERP is at no cost to your facility.
- A document that only contains the critical information needed in an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building after a disaster.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. This allows us to begin work quickly, saving you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
It is estimated that 95% of disasters affecting regular business operations are internal or man made. Disasters and emergencies strike without warning. The best time to plan for a disaster is before it happens. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Are you ready? Call SERVPRO at (269)273-8777 to begin your emergency plan today!